Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Pseudocode

50 bucks is the price for my close-to-nonsensical worry @ Nong Khai. That's some wasting of my money but hope the cause worth it. I dunno... I HOPE it does worth it. Late development does not support my original theory. Who knows? I mean it's just funny of me feeling 'jealous' when I do not have the right to. Well, I've read the Boy Meets Girl by Joshua Harris and I know that stupid feeling is wrong. I cant lay claim of anyone or any actions that do not belong to me correct? Oh well, not saying that jealousy is wrong. I mean God calls Himself 'jealous'. As I said, it just depends on the nature of ownership of the things being 'jealoused' at. Okay, this paragraph is close to nonsense coz I deliberately omitted some details. Never mind about this, I just feel like writing this stuff down... No other intention.

Anyways, being an 'I/S/D' person, I just cant help to calculate risk and analyze problems. Good thing that some times God gives me some kinds of sharpness to cut through the superficial layer of conversation. Like yesterday, was in the middle of chat with (hmm... let's give her a nickname...) 'little cow' and out of the blue I asked her whether she got a story to tell... This light conversation ended up as serious one (about BGR) and I'm glad that I could help someone in a sense. Took a compliment from her "i mean, lmy jg buat curhat langsugn mengena gitu ehehehe" (translation: "i mean not bad for sharing, you are very direct"). Oh well, thanks for that. This reminds me of previous incident with my good friend, SiDney. Shall not disclose anything here coz I'll remember this incident for life. Do I have that instinct? I'm not sure coz the thing kicked a few times in my life. If I were to master that instinct to cut through the surface, who knows... I might end up as a councillor / psychologist or whatever you call it.

Read a very interesting blog today, one of a famous fella in NUS. I salute him for his freaking creativity on reporting political matters in NUS. Hahaha... 5 thumbs up: my thumbs, my toes, and my thumbdrive... (oh hey, that's an original, yay!) In the blog, he refers to many incidents in NUS by creating a parallel world. What is it called again? Social satire or something. Well, it is just plain cool, hahaha....

No comments: