Monday, May 21, 2007

Post Bible Camp

Whoa... Bible Camp is over. A few errata here, the theme song was not ALL DAY. They changed it to REDEEMER by Planetshakers. Cool song, catchy music, lots of screams, powerful lyric, praise God!!! And it goes like this:

I:
My Savior is living in me
Redeemer, Jesus, He set me free!
Whoa oh oh!

V1:
My Jesus is better
Than anything in this world
He loves me, I love Him
So I give Him everything

PC1:
He gave His life for me

C:
My Saviour, is living in me
Redeemer, Jesus, He set me free!

V2:
He's living in my heart
He gave me a brand new start
I asked Him, He came in
And washed away all my sin

PC2:
He gave His life for me
He died to set me free

Int:
If You can use anything, You can use me
Take me and break me and mould me and use me

Out:
Whoa oh oh!
Jesus, He set me free!

Made some new friends there, received God's word for my cell group, and best of all dislocated my shoulder, the RIGHT one! FYI, I am a right hander. But glad that I got the dislocation, coz now I know what happen with my shoulder. Before this (back to last year Engin Camp) I was unsure what really happened to my shoulder, haha. Maybe the sprain or whatever it was, just worsened when I played in Grace's n 7733's game of modified captain's ball. But yeah, at least the status is now clear!!! I'm down with dislocated shoulder for abt 2 weeks. After these torturing bandaged moment, gotta check at NUH and see how long does it take to my shoulder to fully injured. Oh, after 2 jabs of painkiller, a jab of anasthethic (dunno how to spell), and a painless nap, I'm better right now.

Oh well, fulfiling my own words are NOT easy. I've taken a promise to take care of myself and yeah, got serious injury at that moment. BAD BAD BAD... Bleh, really sorry. And talking about keeping my own words... Well, I have said that I am making NO contact during this holiday. And it is TOUGH. T-O-U-G-H!!! I am really now very very dependent on God. Kept interceding and the more I do that, the more I see the struggle. And it is not easy to watch someone you care about suffer but you cant do anything.

No comments: