Friday, May 4, 2007

HOLD ON! (1 May)

The message is clear. Hold on! Today, this is what I got from my dearest Dad. He spoke through 4 things and the message was clear: HOLD ON!

1. Read a book "I Kissed Dating Goodbye" by Joshua Harris. This book (I dunno how to write summary) speaks about not to do the 'dating' game, unless there is a readiness to move towards marriage. This book does make a lot of sense. In a way, there is no use of getting ready for marriage if I'm not ready for it. What about having a girlfriend for fun you might say? Whoa.. I'm against that actually. Okay, it may be fun in a way, but I do think that there will be many frictions in a relationship, and thus, making it not really fun. Dont want the headache yet. Am I ready for marriage? No. Can I support a family? No. The best thing to happen to me is that that girl would wait together with me till I am (or rather, both of us) ready to move on.

2. Talked with Ci Biena. She suddenly asked whether I have had any girlfriend. I said no (honestly, no) and she replied "good". Well, this might not mean anything to anyone else. But for me, this means HOLD ON! I have been wanting to ask either Ko Omar or Ci Biena about this problem I have but yeah, just a little bit confused how to communicate it to them. And this "good" means that it is good for me that I havent gotten anyone whom I am (or was) attached to. I want to have only one girlfriend in my life, just like my mum only has one boyfriend (now ex-boyfriend already: my dad).

3. When I took taxi to Vivo, the taxi driver suddenly mentioned that I look "sweet" (oh no...) and he warned me not to play around with girls. How the hell the uncle asked me that?! Quite a weird conversation topic between a passenger and a driver, correct? Well, divine revelation, I guess. Especially when the uncle is a Christian too... Maybe God has spoken through Him? Dunno leh...

4. Spiderman 3. Yeah! Cool fighting scenes... Nice plot... Lousy ending. But worth my $10 (Bung Leo took te 50c coz no change haha) coz all the friends there. Special mention here, Mark with his cam reminds me of Eddie Brock Jr (or something like that), the Venom guy, haha. Anyways, the thing that spoke to me was when the Auntie May (is it the name?) told Peter Parker that (bleh, forgot the words already) a guy must be ready to (what was it?) to his wife forever. Basicly, the word forever reminds me something. When a couple married, they are ready to spend their time together FOREVER. Am I ready to enter such a high level of commitment? HELLO.... I'm still a kid in my heart. Not ready (I think) for such a thing. But then again, I might be ready. AAAAARGH! Test me, Lord!

So yeah... The message is clear: HOLD ON! I thus commit myself to find God's words first on what am I supposed to do with this. At least till I'm leaving for Nong Khai...

No comments: