Saturday, May 26, 2007

Tough days for friends

Past few days been normal for me but abnormal for my friends....
- My girl friend's blood pressure dropped to a dangerous level. I pray VERY VERY hard about her. I do not want to lose her now.
- My FA mate is having a high fever.
- Another FA mate is going to be unable to go to church soon. Objection from family.
- My 'tuition' student faced the music from her mum and her granny and her landlord.

Sometimes make me wonder... Why does all the good people suffer? I remember one of the guys in the Bible complained about this as well but dont remember who. Oh well, that is life. It never been fair. People studied like hell and still fell short to those who never studied in his entire life. Nice guys lost to bad boys upon relationship matters, etc etc. Well, I did complain about that. But actually I am not in the place of that. I mean I'm just a small fry (no, a minuscule virus) in this huge world. Upon this realization the only thought which comes into my mind was God. This is how I define my God:

My God is big, so strong, so mighty
My God's plan for me, goes beyond my wildest dreams
My God is good, He's so good to me

He's my God and He is my refuge
He's the rock on which I stand
He's my fortress, God He is my life
He holds the oceans in His hand
There is nothing my God cannot do

Wew, that is from Planetshakers' Big. Check this line "My God's plan for me, goes beyond my wildest dreams". AAAAALLLRIGHT!!! So no matter how much I think the world is unfair. No matter how much my world collapses around me, I know for sure that my God has THE plan for me!

So I'm praying for my friends out there, those who are having some problems right now so that they DON'T focus on it, but focus on God. I know He can do wonders and miracles. Just have faith in Him. When people pray, two sets of hands are working: Your hands are lifted to God and God's hands are doing something great.

And oh, some good thing also happened to my friends:
- Kris got the ASEAN Scholarship for NUS Business School
- Jahat got the loghead position for NUStyle
- Bul is going to work soon
Must see the other side of the coin, eh??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Biasa aja lah, Mike... Gw sendiri jg belum nulis lagi di cycasidney sejak post terakhir... Gw kebanyakan nulis di blog gw sendiri.. Hehehe. Yah, kl blognya privasi mah, g usah kasitw!!! Halah2!