Tuesday, May 1, 2007

This is going to be a short post, very short post... Maybe the title is a little long but trust me that this is a short post

Another day passed, meaning my day to Nong Khai can be counted. Oh well, I havent checked out, havent pay for vacation stay, havent plan my schedule. Pretty much 'busy' with fun. Yesterday it was MPSH1, Sheng Siong, Dover Market and Orchard, PGP MPH. Nothing much happened... Just that I had this new hair style, which made me look like a typical Singaporean sec school guys... Wew. Ci Biena in fact like it. Oh well, I hope all the gals like it too. Hahaha.

Anyways, I met the parents of the three fella. The mum is a NAGGER. Bleh. Dont like her style and her approach but she did make some sense. But I saluted the dad. He rawks. He is a quiet guy with a huge success. It's like his success intercedes for him already. He taught me few stuff over the car ride he gave me (nice guy eh??) and yeah... I learned much from him. And he gave me his phone number. And promised me that he can help me if I need some help. Great! I've acquainted with a great entrepreneur. Thank God!

The car ride enabled me to play some badminton. Haha. At least this is THE field where I can cupu people. Initially I replaced Evelyn (thanks, Eve) to partner Dank playing against Djaja and Anton. Good pair are they. Haha. Managed to get some action when 'by one-ing' Asec. Beating him three sets 15-7 15-8 16-14 (even when I voor him at the third set). Yeah, that's all. I'm quite not in my mood to write, coz I might not see her after all. She is soo busy.

2 comments:

Chris said...

monkey monkey

The Lame One said...

Whoa... The fastest ever comment!!! Cool. Haha...