Monday, May 14, 2007

ID_Crizis

Recently noticed that most of my posts are the what-i-do-today type. Maybe that's because I havent really think (contemplating, pondering, or whatevering) for a while. The last time I was deep in thought maybe when I was thinking about my family. Well, must blame myself for that. Having quite a lot of CCAs is quite bad for personal growth. Oh well, still cant blame CCA. Its my fault of not doing deep-in-thought mode.

Now I'm in a period of trials. One, someone out there is having REAL TOUGH problem in her life. Two, financial problem. Three, identity crisis. So yeah... Just want to write down abt my identity crisis. People know me currently as a lame guy with very very introvertic nature. But am I REALLY what people think I am? This is what I thought for the last few days. I can adjust my personality anytime I want. I can be very very high but I can also be very very quiet. Which one should I choose? Do I even have a real personality? Well, I think people like me to be quiet. My extended family and my FA members, for example, prefer the "quiet" Mike rather than the "normal" Mike. Oh and I did a few experiments to my NUS friends (not the close ones, that is) and the result is pretty much similar. But hey, still there are many more people out there, correct?

Shared this with Andreas. He said that that it doesnt really matter what people think about you but what God think of you. Yes indeed. I agree with him to large extent (sounds like Social Studies, eh?) but still in this society, I need to work my way too... While I believe God can open my ways, I still need to present myself in the other people's eyes right? I havent received any revelation on this matter. For now I shall be the Mike prople know of.

Oh and this paragraph is just a disclaimer: Someone told me today that blogging is stupid coz it's like letting outsiders know in depth about yourself. But not my case, k? I just want to record my thought and this blog should be personal coz I never publish it to masses (I just tell my close frens, considering telling my FA friends now)

No comments: